- Meerschaum is a very rare mineral, a kind of hard white clay. Light and porous structure of the pipe keeps the smoke cool and soft. The pipe itself is a natural filter which absorbs the nicotine. Because of this peculiarity, meerschaum pipes slowly change their colors to different tones of gold and dark brown. This adds an esthetic enjoyment to its great smoking pleasure. The longer a pipe is smoked the more valuable it becomes due to the color change.
- Our products are made of high quality Eskisehir Meerschaum which is very well known by experts.
- Unlike briar, meerschaum does not burn. Meerschaum pipes do not need pre-smoking to have a good quality performance. You can get perfect satisfaction with the very first smoking.
- Unlike a briar pipe, which must be dried after each smoke, the meerschaum can be smoked many times a day because of its absorbing qualities.
- Every pipe comes in a completely custom fitted case. All pipe-cases are handmade individually after the production of the pipes.
- Each pipe is a hand crafted art of the masters.
- We are located in the center of meerschaum -Eskişehir- and every pipe is in stock.
- Almost all orders are shipped within one business day.
- WE SHIP WORLDWIDE FREE.
- Worldwide free shipping covers 0-499grs.
- Item is shipped in 1 business day after received the payment.
- It takes 1-5 days.
- Money back is guaranteed for all unused items shipped back within 10 days.
- Buyer pays for the return shipping.
Why Smoke Meerschaum?
- During archaeological researches conducted in order to shed light on this distant past, it has been established, that people knew meerschaum 5000 years ago and used it for various purposes in the course of time.
- However, meerschaum became popular throughout the world with the spreading of tobacco-smoking. Very light and porous, meerschaum absorbs great amounts of moisture or gas when subjected to them after having been dried, and retains residues in the moisture or gas and holds them in its texture.
- Meerschaum pipes also draw the tar from the tobacco, which is a sticky dark residue left behind when the leaves are burned. Over time, this tar gives the mineral a brownish hue that deepens the more the pipe is used.